Subject: Cancellation - Ministerial Meeting in Gwalior on 13 October 2024
From: "Protocol Service, ITU" <[email-masked]>
To: "Protocol Service, ITU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 15:57:49 +0300

Dear Madam/Sir,

Further to the communication below, please be informed that the
Ministerial meeting organized by India, scheduled to be held in Gwalior on
13 October 2024, has been cancelled.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

We look forward to welcoming you and your Minister to GSS-24 and WTSA-24,
14-24 October 2024.

Yours faithfully,

Florent

 

Florent COMMENOZ (Mr)

Protocol Officer

ITU, Place des Nations
CH1211 Geneva, Switzerland 

Tel: +41 22 730 5886 
 <http://www.itu.int/> www.itu.int

 

From: Protocol Service, ITU 
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2024 12:17 PM
To: Protocol Service, ITU <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: WTSA-24, Invitation by India: Ministerial Meeting in Gwalior on
13 October 2024

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are pleased to share the attached invitation letter from H.E. Mr
Jyotiraditya M. Scindia, Minister of Communications and Development of the
North Eastern Region, Government of India.

This letter is addressed to the Ministers of Telecommunications, Digital,
and ICT of ITU Member States, inviting them to a ministerial meeting
scheduled for 13 October 2024 in Gwalior. The meeting is organized prior
to the GSS-24 and WTSA-24 events.

For further information and to confirm your Minister's participation,
please contact Mr Shashi Kumar, Director (IR-IV), via [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Yours faithfully,

Florent

Florent COMMENOZ (Mr)

Protocol Officer

ITU, Place des Nations
CH1211 Geneva, Switzerland 

Tel: +41 22 730 5886 
 <http://www.itu.int/> www.itu.int